Living Beyond Yourself: Exploring the Fruit of the Spirit - Member Book

Living Beyond Yourself: Exploring the Fruit of the Spirit - Member Book - Beth Moore, Dale McCleskey This study would be the third time I traveled through the Fruit of the Spirit back in 2007 after God set me on a new path in my faithwalk. Beth brought out some very key examples from Scripture that dove deep into my heart in ways I wasn't prepared for at first. I couldn't make it to all the sessions of this study, but the sessions I did get to were clearly meant for me!

This would prove to be the second of two studies that would set me on the road to discovering an intimacy with God that I'd never known before. I ended up putting my own story down on paper, and contacted Beth's organization near the beginning of that process. Her Lifeway store link is in the first chapter of each small volume in my series, so that others can buy it for themselves.

If you want to see where this book led me, check out my author page on Facebook and/or sign up for my newsletter

Thanks Beth for writing a life-changing book! Various lessons in this new chapter in my life wouldn't have had the same impact if their seeds had not been sown via this book.